Are you a GREAT refrigeration tech that knows how to deliver top-quality service?
If so, we want to meet you.
We are one of New England’s leading commercial coffee, cooking and refrigeration equipment service companies. We have established a great company culture that is focused on providing outstanding service and have created a positive working environment that allows our people to thrive.
We are looking for motivated and knowledgeable technicians with strong people and organizational skills and knowledge of the commercial refrigeration equipment service industry for our branch in Tucson, AZ.
• Provide preventative maintenance, warranty work, repair services and replace parts on commercial refrigeration equipment in restaurants, assisted living facilities, hotels, schools and other organizations
• Must troubleshoot and diagnose effectively and efficiently to resolve issues
• Communicate with internal and external customers and staff
• Build strong customer relationships
• Attend technical and manufacturer training
• Use computer software to complete work orders
• Communicate with dispatch upon arrival and departure from assignment
• Create estimates and proposals as needed
• Willingness to be involved with emergency on-call rotation (includes nights and weekends as needed)
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Must be able to work individually or as a team member with customers, coworkers and manufacturer personnel
• Must be high safety conscious
• Must be able to use a computer and hand tools; bend; lift and carry up to 75 lbs.; for the duration of 8 hours a day
• Familiarity with commercial refrigeration equipment
• Relevant technical training, licenses and/or certifications (EPA, CFESA, NATE)
• Commercial refrigeration equipment repair experience needed
• HVAC license a plus
• Minimum of (2) years' experience required
• Provides company van, uniforms, laptop & cell phone
• Competitive wage compensation; paid overtime
• Health benefits after 90 days of employment
• Paid Time Off (PTO); Paid Holidays
To apply email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax to HR 602.507.6051